- 10cL cold water
- 10cL sunflower oil
- 15g corn flour
- 40g liquid honey
- Salt & pepper
You will need:
- 1 bowl / salad bowl
- 1 blender
- 1 scale
- 1. Place the mustard seeds, the cider vinegar and the water into a salad bowl.
Stir and leave to infuse in the open 24 hours.
- 2. Add honey, sunflower oil, cornflour, salt and pepper.
- 3. Blend.
For an old-fashioned mustard: roughly mix.
For a "fine" mustard: mix thoroughly to obtain a very smooth texture and sift.
- 4. Flavour or not your mustard, with either the "meat spice mix" or the "fish spice mix",
- 5. Pour into the ceramic jar and leave open in the refrigerator for 24/48 hours to reduce the sensation of spiciness.
- 6. Enjoy your diy mustard! You can keep it in the refrigerator several weeks (away from light and air).Store in a dry place.